Monday, December 29, 2008

The Masterful Mind That Knows How to Take Pictures (Now with in built shovel attachment!)

Last night, after the previous blog post, Uncle Alistair taught me how to play Mastermind. It's good fun. Anyway, back to the blog post.

Today I woke up at 4:00. That was pretty ridiculous, I know. So as I was awake I read my Calvin and Hobbes book and tried to sleep every now and again. Eventually I did nod off and woke up again at sometime after 8:00, which was a bit better. Thomas told me to lie in for a bit more. I did so and got up about, what I thought was, 10 minutes later. Which was good. So I got up and scrambled down to find Granddad at the kitchen table, reading the paper. I went in to the dining room and turned on the telly (can't quite remember what I watched, all I can think about right now is poor Meat Boy, mayherestinpeace). After a few minutes, we had breakfast which featured cereal. And there was also toast.

Couple of hours after we went shopping. Nanna wanted to go in to a local sports shop, JCB Sports (Yay! Advertising!), to change some Christmas presents. Nanna offered to get me and Thomas something, buuuut there wasn't much we fancied. We then went in to Currys, an electrical gadget shop, to have a look at TVs for Alistair. Whilst we were there we bought a camera for Thomas, which we shall use in Spain. So hopefully the Spain blog posts will have pictures. I also found Super Smash Bros. Brawl (for the Wii), but we weren't sure about getting it because we didn't know if it would work. On the way back, Nanna bought fish and chips for lunch.

After a very tasty lunch, Thomas did some research on the English games on Australian consoles issue and found out that, yes, they would work. Nanna will get it whilst I'm in Spain. There was then a tea of chips, dip and various meats. Then we all relaxed and played Mastermind.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment