Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Arrival

Today was my final morning in England. I woke up fairly early and decided to read, trying to get back to sleep every now and again. But I did manage to get back to sleep. I then woke up at...uh....some time after 7:00. I went on the computer and talked to dad. Eventually, I think at around 7:30, Nanna found me on the computer. Eventually, after a while, there was breakfast. Cereal, as usual.

After breakfast, we slowly started to get ready to go to Spain. I had a bath, and got dressed. Then we had lunch. It was so good. Quiche, sausage rolls and salad. And then for dessert, a meringue roll. After some packing up, I met Uncle Alistair´s nephew.

We then headed off to the airport. It was a small and fairly cold airport. At least on the outside it was like that. Inside it was quite busy. We had to wait to go up through the system, and in this period of waiting, me and Thomas had drinks. I had a Diet Coke, Thomas had a hot chocolate. After a bit more waiting we headed up in to the fray. We had to stand around in the lobby and wait for quite some time. But eventually we got through and on to the plane.

The plane ride was very short, but quite comfortable. I fell asleep for most of the flight. When we arrived, we were picked up. We then got to Nona´s house and had dinner of soup and pork and prunes followed by a dessert of cake. Then Thomas lead the cat out of the room with a trail of treats.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment