Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mount Ever-Rest

So today I got off the plane from Singapore to Heathrow. The flight was lovely. Delicious food, great TV, and excellent service. So when we got off (me and my brother Thomas) the plane we had to go through customs. So we had to pass over our bits of paper, and they needed to ring Nanna and Sally to see if there was someone there to pick me up. Luckily, Nanna and Sally was there to come and grab us. It was very cold.

Sally bought me a Diet Coke (which I still haven't finished) and we took all our things down to the car and headed off. We got home but had no key to get in, but a quick call to Giles soon fixed that problem. We hopped in and we put down our bags and tiredly sat in the sitting room and talked to aunts, uncles and grandparents...about being tired. Then Nanna offered us a breakfast of croissants, tea and hot chocolate. It was delicious. And during that breakfast we met Giles (with Xbox 360 in hand). It was nice to see him

We then went in to the sitting room for more presents. They were actually meant to be stocking presents. I got some toys (such as a flipping rat and a pair of rythm sticks) (I can't be to fussed to list them all here. Maybe tommorow.) and a book of Garfield. We then went up in to our room and watched some of The Micallef P(r)ogram(me). One sketch later Thomas decided to turn it off and go to sleep. And so he did. Half an hour of talking to people in the kitchen later I went along with the one man crowd. Five hours later we were awoken by Nanna and had hot chocolate and tea with a chat. 15 minutes later we had a dinner of coronation chicken, crisps (or chips), rice, tomatoes and cucumber. Followed by a delicious chocolate pudding. Thomas also had profitorole. We then had a go at the flipping rat. You move it about with the two buttons on the remote control and then press the little shoulder button to move the tail around to flip him. I then decided to come up to the computer room to write this blog and Nanna showed me the Cirque du Soleil show that we might see later on.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment