Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I want some more.

Sorry for the lateness of posts. I'm getting kind of worried about this blog and what will happen to it. I've missed out on HEAPS. Mum, could you please look back through your MSN conversation histories and find the old conversations from back in the Spain days? Thank you. Dad, could you also look through your e-mails and find information. Thank you.

Today we woke up early and went back in to London for a day. First thing we went and saw was the Imperial War Museum. It was interesting to see all these tanks and vehicles from WWI WWII. There was also this slightly kiddy hands on exhibit on how the men on a submarine worked. On one of the higher floors there was an art exhibition about the holocaust and how Hitler killed off all the men who were Jewish or 'not pure'. Further on in the exhibit was a netting and cards threaded through the netting. People had written things on the cards and threaded them through. The funniest card I found said:

"Say no to war.
Say yes to chocolate."

I wrote one which said:

"Saying that some one isn't pure makes you a fascist.
AND FASCISM IS DEAD WRONG!!!"

There was also this exhibit called "The Trench Experience", which showed you, fairly accurately, what life was like in the trenches. You walked through this remaking of a trench which had talking dioramas strewn through it. It was a good museum.

We then had lunch in the museum cafe. I had Macaroni Cheese (that was good), Thomas and Nanna had a sage and something pie with salad. Aaand for drinks, I had a Coke, and thomas had a fruity thing. We then went and bought things from the museum gift shop. I got a little fighter pilot bear and a box of marbles. We then went to the Drury Lane Royale theatre to see Oliver! It is so good! I want to see it again!

That's pretty much it. Whoever in the family reads this and has past information from my trip, E-MAIL ME!!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment